27 January 2009

First Date!


After happily running into ex-co worker and friend Eddy (whom I hadn't seen in over a year) at Curtis' BBQ, we scheduled our first date for the following Friday. We double dated with longtime friends Amy and Ryan, going to an ArtsAlive event where we saw our buddy Josh get tatooed, followed by an amazing performance by Quixotic.

Dearest Dan M had something to do with all of this. He might have inquired as to Eddy's dating status at a very important business meeting in the days following the BBQ. And then he might have dropped my name. That might have influenced Eddy to email a few days later to suggest catching up over lunch. Which might have led me to suggesting a real date on a Friday night. And I might have introduced Dan to his future wife a few years ago. I'm certain we ALL had SOMETHING to do with with helping each other find what we were seeking. Love has a way of finding it's way home.

No comments: