10 July 2009

Celebrating Accomplishments

Although a bit premature for a full-on before and after series seeing as we're still up to our chin dimples in boxes, I wanted to do a little cheer for our accomplishments. With an ever growing list of things to do* it was time to take a break and give a nod to what's happened since we started back in March.


After (or should I say currently?)
The filtered sunlight is so beautiful as it comes in at sunset.





Remember this? Clearly before...








And during...






And after, just in case you missed it.




I'll post more as the boxes give way to more house.

*If you are a long time home owner, please do not tell me that the work is never done. It's a real morale buzz kill and if I had a penny...
Thanks tons. Now come visit already.

No comments: